Strawberry vodka sour without sugar
A new take on a classic cocktail: Vodka Sour with strawberries, lime juice, Stevia and egg white - for a fruity party. Cheers!
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Pour the vodka into a tall, narrow container.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and press the juice out of the limes.
- Add all ingredients to the vodka and evenly blend them using a hand blender.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker or a different container with a lid (e.g. a bottle or a jam jar), add SteviaSweet Liquid and the egg white.
- Shake vigorously until the egg white turns frothy.
- Put ice in four glasses and fill them evenly with the drink. Add a bit of mineral water to each glass and enjoy.