Pasta with caramelized onion and cep mushrooms without sugar
Healthy wholegrain pasta + caramelised onions + foresty porcini mushrooms = a plate full of calories that are a culinary delight!
Nutritional information per portion
Preparation without sugar
- Cut the onions into halves and peel. Slice thinly lengthwise.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onions and fry over low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keeping the heat low, fry the onions until they are golden brown.
- Season with rosemary.
- Increase the heat and add the remaining ingredients incl. SteviaSweet Crystal to fry.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips or quarters. Peel and slice the garlic. Fry the mushrooms and garlic in a small amount of oil until crispy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta thoroughly, saving a few decilitres of the water.
- Toss the caramelised onions and mushrooms with the pasta. Add about a decilitre of pasta water. This makes the pasta velvety and less dry.
- Serve with grated parmesan and fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|3 (500 g)
|fresh twig of rosemary
|white wine vinegar
Roasted porcini mushrooms
|fresh porcini mushrooms (or champignons)
|fresh flat-leaf parsley