Grilled courgette with lemon, mint and ricotta cheese without sugar
Marinated courgette with mint and ricotta: This healthy Mediterranean treat tastes just as good on the barbecue as in the pan.
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Wash the courgette and remove the stems.
- Slice thinly lengthwise. Lightly brush the slices with oil and barbecue them on the grill or in a grill pan until they have a nice colour.
- Place the grilled courgette slices in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the lemon zest, juice, SteviaSweet Crystal, salt and olive oil.
- Coat the courgette with the marinade and allow to soak for 15-30 minutes.
- Add the ricotta, fresh mint and chopped walnuts immediately before serving.