Sugar-free panna cotta and marinated nectarine
You love panna cotta but the traditional variety is too boring for you? Then try our recipe with nectarines, basil and SteviaSweet Crystal!
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for about five minutes.
- Heat the cream and milk in a pan. Squeeze the gelatine to remove excess water, then add it to the hot mixture along with SteviaSweet Crystal.
- Leave the mixture to cool off slightly before adding the yoghurt.
- Spoon the mixture into serving moulds and refrigerate. Leave to set in the refrigerator for about four hours.
- Cut the nectarine into small pieces and chop the basil. Add SteviaSweet Crystal and mix.
- Spoon over the panna cotta immediately before serving.