Thousand Island dressing sugarfree
Ingredients for 8 portions
|1 (100 g)||small pickled gherkin|
|200 g||Greek yoghurt (10% fat)|
|2 tbsp||tomato puree|
|1 tbsp||white wine vinegar (or lemon juice)|
|1 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp||SteviaSweet Liquid|
|1 tsp||chilli sauce|
Preparation without sugar
- Place the eggs in a pan.
- Add cold water until the eggs are covered. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes. Rinse the eggs under cold water.
- Peel the eggs and crush them with a fork.
- Dice the pickled gherkin into small cubes and cut the spring onions into small rings.
- Mix everything together. Dilute with cold water if necessary.
Serve as a dip along with fresh vegetables, barbecue dishes, crisp salad or hamburgers.
Nutritional information per portion
|1.5||Protein in g|
|3||Carbohydrates in g|
|2.5||Fat in g|
|25||Saved sugar calories|