Thousand Island dressing sugarfree
Thousand Island dressing is an American classic – sugar-free and versatile: as a dip, salad dressing or for your hamburger.
Nutritional information per portion
Preparation without sugar
- Place the eggs in a pan.
- Add cold water until the eggs are covered. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes. Rinse the eggs under cold water.
- Peel the eggs and crush them with a fork.
- Dice the pickled gherkin into small cubes and cut the spring onions into small rings.
- Mix everything together. Dilute with cold water if necessary.
Serve as a dip along with fresh vegetables, barbecue dishes, crisp salad or hamburgers.