Sugar-free Asian coleslaw
Coleslaw meets ginger and soy sauce: try this sugar-free Asian version as a side with tacos or with grilled dishes!
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Start by preparing the dressing. Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Slice the chilli into rings and press the juice out of the lime.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips lengthways using a peeler or peeling knife.
- Cut white cabbage into strips and slice the green onion into rings.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables, pick off the coriander leaves and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Mix everything together well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Serve with tacos or a barbecue.