Home-made chocolate bar without sugar (vegan)
Home-made chocolate with vanilla, berries, hazelnuts, pistachios and a pinch of sea salt: vegan ✓ sugar-free✓ just for you ✓
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Line the base of a springform tin (Ø20 cm) with baking paper.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add the cocoa powder, SteviaSweet Liquid, ground vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Chop the pistachios and add them plus the chopped hazelnuts to the cocoa butter.
- Put the chocolate mixture into the tin and sprinkle the freeze-dried berries on top.
- Leave to cool at about +15°C degrees.
- The chocolate turns grey if stored in the refrigerator. Store in a cool place.