Honey and beetroot glazed salmon with wasabi sauce sugarfree
Ingredients for 6 servings
|600 g||salmon fillet with skin, boneless|
|2 (200 g)||beetroots|
|1 tbsp||fennel seeds|
|50 g||coarse sea salt|
|4 tbsp||SteviaSweet Honey|
|200 g||crème fraîche|
|1 1/2 tsp||wasabi|
|1 tsp||SteviaSweet Honey|
Preparation without sugar
- Peel the beetroot and grate roughly.
- Crush fennel seeds using a mortar or wrap them in a tea towel and crush with a rolling pin.
- Place the salmon in a deep plate with the skin facing down. Mix beetroot, salt and fennel seeds and rub the salmon fillet with the mixture. Leave to marinate in the fridge for about an hour.
- Turn the salmon after an hour and cover the side with the skin with beetroot. Leave to marinate for another hour.
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C.
- Brush the beetroot off the salmon and place the fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper with the skin side down. Pour half the SteviaSweet HoneySweet over the fish and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cover the fish with the remaining SteviaSweet HoneySweet. Bake for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the fish to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the salmon with good bread, fresh dill, rocket and wasabi sauce.
Nutritional information per portion
|38||Protein in g|
|47||Carbohydrates in g|
|21.5||Fat in g|
|13||Saved sugar calories|