Fresh berry and fruit pie without sugar
Want to bake a cake with fresh berries and fruit? Without sugar, but with curd cheese and cottage cheese? Here's the recipe!
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Line the base of a springform tin (22-24 cm) with baking paper and grease the sides.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk lightly. Combine the dry ingredients incl. SteviaSweet Crystal. Add margarine and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the dough in the tin and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then remove the cake from the tin and lift onto a serving plate.
- For the filling: Combine the curd cheese, cream cheese, SteviaSweet Crystal and vanilla.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled base.
- Decorate with fresh berries and fruit.
Ingredients for 10 servings
For the base
|50 g||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|130 g||white flour|
|25 g||oat bran|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|100 g||melted margarine|
|75 ml||skimmed milk|
|100 g||curd cheese (0 %)|
|100 g||cream cheese (11 %)|
|25 g||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1/2 tsp||ground vanilla|