Sugar-free peanut butter cups (vegan)
Ingredients for 8 servings
|200 g||sugar-free dark chocolate|
|50 g||peanut butter (creamy)|
|1 tbsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
Preparation without sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, or the microwave on a low setting.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill the muffin forms with enough chocolate to cover the bases.
- Also add chocolate to the edges of the forms. Leave to set in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Sweeten the peanut butter with SteviaSweet Crystal.
- Add a spoonful of peanut butter in the middle of each cup and pour chocolate over it so that the peanut butter is covered.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Remove the muffin from the form and enjoy. Store in a cool place.
Hint: Decorate with dried berries or sea salt.
Nutritional information per portion
|2.5||Protein in g|
|14||Carbohydrates in g|
|11.5||Fat in g|
|7||Saved sugar calories|