Sugar-free coconut cookies
Super simple recipe for crispy coconut biscuits without sugar. And if there's ever too much dough: It's easy to freeze.
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Mix the ingredients incl. SteviaSweet Crystal to form a smooth dough, either by hand or in a food processor.
- Shape into two rolls and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Slice the rolls into 12 pieces and dip one side of the biscuits into the coconut flakes, press to flatten them slightly.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake on the middle shelf for around 13-15 minutes, or until the coconut flakes are slightly coloured.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Hint: The dough can also be frozen.