Sugar-free chocolate lava cake with fruit salad
The perfect dessert every time: sugar-free chocolate cake with a liquid core and fruit salad. Long-lasting indulgence guaranteed.
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Peel and chop the kiwi. Wash and halve the grapes. Use a sharp knife to carefully peel and fillet the orange. Press out the juice still left in the peel.
- Combine the fruits and add SteviaSweet baking sugar to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together carefully in a pan.
- Leave to cool slightly, then add the eggs, stirring vigorously. Combine the dry ingredients, then add carefully to the pan and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into four small, buttered coffee cups or ramekins and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 8-12 minutes, depending on size.
- The cakes should still be liquid on the inside.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with the fruit salad.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|0.5 tbsp||SteviaSweet baking sugar|
|fresh mint or lemon balm|
For the cake
|200 g||sugar-free dark chocolate|
|100 g||butter (at room temperature)|
|4||eggs (room temperature)|
|2 tbsp||SteviaSweet baking sugar|
|2 tbsp||white flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|