Roasted pumpkin, feta and quinoa salad without sugar
This salad with quinoa, pumpkin and feta leaves nothing to be desired. And all without sugar, thanks to SteviaSweet.
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut vertically. Use a teaspoon to remove the seeds. Cut each of the halves vertically into four pieces.
- Press the garlic and mix with the olive oil, sambal oelek and salt.
- Place the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and rub in the herb marinade on all sides.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onions and cut into wedges.
- Rinse and drain the chick peas. Put the onions and chick peas on the baking sheet with the pumpkin and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve under running warm water.
- Cook according to the packet instructions.
- Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar and SteviaSweet Crystal. Season with salt, chop the parsley and add it.
- Pour the sauce over the slightly cooled quinoa.
- Crumble the feta. Serve with baked pumpkin and marinated quinoa.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|1 kg||butternut squash|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||chilli paste (sambal oelek)|
|200 g||cooked chickpeas|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|50 ml||white wine vinegar|
|1 1/2 tsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1/2||bunch of flat parsley|