Chocolate and almond brownie sugarfree
Do you want to bake chocolate and almond brownies without sugar? Voilà: here’s a recipe with Stevia – simply delicious when warm!
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl in the microwave on the lowest setting and stir occasionally.
- Whisk in the eggs into the butter and chocolate mixture.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour into the dough. Only mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place the dough in a rectangular form (18 x 25 cm) lined with baking paper and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm together with the SteviaSweet Baking sugar and cream seasoned with vanilla.