Spinach and banana muffins sugarfree
Tasty green, healthy and delicious muffins with spinach & banana: For a successful St. Patrick’s Day celebration – or as a treat.
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Rinse and drain the spinach.
- Place the spinach, rapeseed oil, milk, banana, SteviaSweet Crystal and eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then sift the mixture into the spinach froth and fold it in. Only mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place stable muffin cases with high rims on a baking sheet. Fill the dough into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until the muffins are done.