Chai latte with Honey and oat cookies sugarfree
Ingredients for 4 Chai latte
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the butter, add SteviaSweet HoneySweet and leave to cool slightly.
- Mix the dry ingredients, then add the melted butter and add the egg in last.
- Mix with a fork into a smooth dough.
- Then use a spoon to shape the dough into flat biscuits and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool before removing from the backing sheet.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g