Banana cupcake with peanut butter topping sugarfree
We bake our banana cupcakes with a peanut butter topping and Stevia as a sugar substitute. ➤ juice ➤ fluffy ➤ incredibly delicious
Nutritional information per portion
Saved sugar calories
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Mix the eggs, SteviaSweet Baking sugar, rapeseed oil, yoghurt, puréed banana and lemon zest.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and stir into a smooth dough. Be careful not to over-mix the dough.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin or into muffin cases.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Mix curd cheese, peanut butter and SteviaSweet Baking sugar until smooth. Top the muffins with the mixture.
Ingredients for 12 servings
|100 g||SteviaSweet Baking sugar|
|100 ml||rapeseed oil|
|200 ml||low-fat yoghurt|
|150 g||ripe bananas, puréed|
|grated zest of 1/2 lemon|
|195 g||white flour|
|35 g||oat flakes|
|1 1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|100 g||curd cheese|
|100 g||peanut butter|
|1 tbsp||SteviaSweet Baking sugar|